Charter Hall Long WALE REIT (ASX: CLW), is an Australian Real Estate Investment Trust ("REIT") listed on the ASX. The REIT is focused on providing investors with stable and secure income and the potential for both income and capital growth through an exposure to long WALE properties. The REIT is actively managed to grow the portfolio through direct and indirect investments across multiple real estate sectors. The REIT is focused on assets that are predominantly leased to tenants with strong covenants on long term leases.
Charter Hall Long WALE REIT is managed by Charter Hall Group, one of Australia’s leading fully integrated property groups, with over 25 years' experience managing high quality real estate on behalf of institutional, wholesale and retail clients. As at November 2016, Charter Hall has $19.0 billion of funds under management and manages 314 properties across the office industrial and retail sectors.
Charter Hall's interests are strongly aligned with the REIT's management and performance. The REIT will also benefit from access to Charter Hall’s proven track record in sourcing investment opportunities for its funds, with $12.6 billion of transactions executed over the last five years, including $9.3 billion of acquisitions and $3.3 billion of divestments.
Fast Facts (as at June 2017)
- Listed on the ASX on 8 November, 2016 (ticker symbol ASX:CLW)
- 80 properties1
- $1.4 billion portfolio1
- Weighted average capitalisation rate of 6.2%1
- Occupancy - 100%1
- WALE of 11.8 years1
- Annualised FY17 distributions per unit of 25.4 cents2
- S&P ASX 300 Index
- MSCI Australia Small Cap Index
- FTSE All World Small Cap Index
1. As at 30 June 2017 including Bunnings South Mackay QLD acquired 3 July 2017
2. In respect of the annualised FY17 period from Allotment to 30 June 2017